Mastercard® India Lounge Program Terms and Conditions:
1. The program is applicable in select Lounges in India, via Mastercard’s service providers. This list of lounges is subject to change from time to time.
2. Access at the lounge would be given upon successful authorization of the Mastercard card on the electronic terminals placed at the lounges.
3. Eligible cardholders will get access to the lounge, and food & beverages as applicable under the agreement between Mastercard and the lounge. Cardholder is advised to check what services and facilities are covered in the Mastercard Lounge access program.
4. An authorization for an amount (Rs. 25/-) will be taken on the card for validation purposes only and it will not be charged to Mastercard cardholder's account.
5. Program is open only for card holders carrying a valid Mastercard card issued in India. Only one entry per cardholder will be permitted.
6. The program is applicable till 30th Sep 2019.
7. The program can be modified, amended, changed or revoked anytime by Mastercard without prior intimation.
8. The access to the lounge will be available on first-come-first-serve basis.
9. Any cardholder queries / complaints may be referred to ‘Mastercard For You’. You can access this service by calling ‘Mastercard For You' toll free helpline 1800-102-6263.
10. Neither Mastercard nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates nor Mastercard's member banks nor any of their respective subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively the "Promoters") assume any responsibility for the products or services offered at the participating lounges. The products and services are sold or licensed or provided solely by the Service Provider, and the Promoters accept no liability whatsoever in connection with the products and services.
11. Cardholders are not bound in any manner to avail the offer. Any participation by the Cardholder shall be voluntary and the terms and conditions of the Mastercard Lounge program shall be binding on the cardholders.
12. Mastercard assumes no responsibility in case a particular lounge operator shuts down the lounge(s) due to lease not getting renewed or for any such reason beyond the purview of Mastercard or Mastercard's member banks.